In order to obtain the entry visa, please print out the visa application form and hand it to the Consular Section along with the below-mentioned requirements. For the citizens of Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam the visa will be processed and issued at the same day. However, other nationalities are advised to contact the Consular Section.
1. One duly filled application form signed by the passport's holder.
2. One recent colored photograph.
3. Original passport valid for at least six months.
4. A company letter stating the purpose of the visit (business visa)
5. Visa fees (Cash only).
Visa fees start from 1 April 2019:
* Single Entry/one month : Rp. 1,125,000
* Double Entry/three months : Rp. 1,625,000
* Multiple Entry/six months : Rp. 3,125,000
The said fees are applicable to all nationalities.
Please note that citizens of Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam could also obtain the entry visa upon arrival in Jordan.
The Embassy does not grant free tourist group visa as this is to be determined upon arrival to the entry points in Jordan and in accordance with the group program and its duration.
For Further details, please contact the Consular section at Phone No. (62-21) 5153483/4 or Fax. No. (62-21) 5153482
[The link bar feature is not available in this web]